Wednesday, July 19, 2017

The Runaway King


The Runaway King
by Jennifer A. Nielsen

This is the second book in this series and I enjoyed this one just as much as the first one.  This series is definitely written for a younger crowd. It would be great for the middle school group. But that didn't stop me from enjoying it. Any book that is well written and keeps me entertained is worth my time to read and this one was definitely a fun one. The characters are great and the story was engaging. I like that main character, Jaron, kept me guessing the entire time about what his next move would be. There always seemed to be some end game he was working for even when things didn't seem to be going his way. I liked finding out just how it would all work out. This is a great fantasy book and series that I would highly recommend.

No comments:

Post a Comment