Thursday, April 13, 2017

Dangerous


Dangerous
By Shannon Hale

This is a Sci Fi novel that follows a group of teenagers who gain powers after being exposed to Alien material. This is a very different genre then the books I have read by Shannon Hale in the past and it was not my favorite. Sci Fi tends to be hit or miss for me. I know it is fictional but for Sci Fi to work for me I have to really be able to believe that the events could be possible with some future advances in technology. I had a hard time feeling like this story was believable. Just the events that lead to them being exposed seemed a little far fetched and that was just the beginning.

I did think the characters were interesting and the concept was actually really fascinating. It was a fun read and I liked how the story developed and changed. I just didn't love this book as much as her fantasy novels.

No comments:

Post a Comment