Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Harry Potter and the Cursed Child


Harry Potter and the Cursed Child
By J.K. Rowling, John Tiffany and Jack Thorne

So it seems like there are a lot of mixed reviews for this book on Good Reads but I have to say that I really enjoyed this story. I loved that it was about one of Harry's kids and that it showed a little of what the future after the Harry Potter series looked like. This was a really quick read for me because I couldn't put it down. It was a thoughtful and interesting tale about being yourself and about parenthood when you struggle to understand your child's needs. I would definitely recommend this book to any Harry Potter fans out there. Just remember it is a play and is written in that format. Which I actually thought was really cool and I would love to see it in person now!

No comments:

Post a Comment