Saturday, December 31, 2016

Exposure


Exposure: A Virals Novel
By Kathy Reichs and Brendan Reichs

This is the fourth book in the Viral series. I continue to enjoy these books. I like the writing the stories are always interesting. This one did a great job of grabbing my interests and keeping my attention through out. But I must admit that at times I found myself questioning how possible the story line could be.  I realize that this is about a group of teenagers, who after being infected with a mutant strain of the Parvo virus, develop special abilities, so it's supposed to be surreal. It's not supposed to be realistic but they are also teenagers doing things like breaking into police stations and constantly making poor decisions which I couldn't one hundred precent get behind. So I enjoyed the book but I found this one a little less believable. I am sure I will continue follow the series to see what happens next.

No comments:

Post a Comment