Wednesday, September 28, 2016

The Bands Of Mourning


The Bands of Mourning
By Brandon Sanderson

It should come as no surprise that I really enjoyed this book. This is the 6th book in the Mistborn series. This continues to be one of my all time favorite series.

This book is such a fun mix of fantasy, steampunk, western and sci fi. That may sound like a strange mix but it turns out that it makes for a great story. Their world is so different from ours yet so similar at the same time. It makes for a fascinating read.

This book made me love the Characters even more then I already do. They are each so unique and really bring the story to life. I think my favorite is Wayne. I love the way he can be anybody he wants just by changing how he talks and the way he dresses. Plus he sees the world so much differently then everybody else. He is a really fun character. I have also really grown to like Steris and her obsessive over preparation. Her character was really allowed to grow in this book which I thought really added some depth to the story.

I thought that the direction the story took was really interesting and now I can't wait to read the next book in the series. To bad I will have to wait a while because it isn't written yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment