Friday, May 13, 2016

Calamity


Calamity
By Brandon Sanderson

I was so excited to read the final book in the Reckoners series (although I hear rumors there may be more or another series based in the same world) and I was not disappointed. I flew through the pages of this book. The last few chapters were really intense and I couldn't put it down. I just had to know how it would end.

I have really loved reading about this world filled with Epics (Humans who were gifted Superhuman abilities) and found the concept so fascinating. I love how this book brought it all to together to really explain why these epics always seem to turn evil.

The characters are great and I found myself rooting for them throughout the book. I wanted their missions to be successful and I wanted them to be able to rescue their friends.

I especially loved the epilogue and, as I point out earlier, I would not be surprised if more stories come from this series. I would be thrilled if I could read what happens after they saved the world. I think a lot of interesting things could happen next!

No comments:

Post a Comment