Thursday, January 14, 2016

All Fall Down


All Fall Down 
by Ally Carter

This is the first book in a new Series called Embassy Row, by Ally Carter. She wrote the Heist Society series that I like so much. I was excited to check out her new series and see what it was all about.

I thought this was a very entertaining read. This story follows a young girl named Grace, who saw her mother die and is determined to prove that she isn't crazy. Everyone else believes it was an accident but she is determined to prove that a man with a scar on his face was the one who did it. This story moves quickly and I easily finished it in one day. I liked all the new characters and she kept me guessing about who was the true villain in the story. It was fun to read what it might be like to live in an embassy, in another country.

I wasn't super thrilled with the ending or what she discovers. It's very sad and bummed me out a bit. I also felt like the story ended with a million more questions that needed to be answered. I wish a few of them had been answered in this book but I enjoyed the book enough to continue reading the series. I am definitely interested to see where Grace goes from here.

No comments:

Post a Comment