Friday, July 3, 2015

Dad is Fat


Dad is Fat
Jim Gaffigan

This is a series of essays about his life as a parent. I found him to be very funny, which made for a great read. I imagine that this would be an awesome audiobook. I kind of wish I had gotten it as an audiobook because I think it would be even more amusing being read by him.

I can really relate to his sense of humor and his opinions on raising kids. Many times I laughed out loud because I knew exactly what he was referencing. The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars on Goodreads was because I can't really compare it to some of the amazing, can't-put-it-down, fictions that I love so much.  Each section is a separate anecdote or story, so it was nice though to be able to read a couple essays here and there, when I had time. It's not a book you have to sit down and read straight through.

No comments:

Post a Comment