Thursday, April 30, 2015

The Martian


The Martian
By Andy Weir

This book was a fantastic read. It was our selection for book club this month and I thoroughly enjoyed it. This is a story about an Astronaut who gets stranded on Mars. I think I enjoyed this story so much because he was such a great character. I loved his attitude about the whole situation. He was faced with probable death but still maintained a positive attitude. Plus he was hilarious. I laughed outloud on numerous occasions. I haven't done that with a book in a really long time!

Be warned there is quite a bit of language in this book. And when I say language I mean the F-word. A lot. So if that bothers you this might not be the book for you. That being said I still really enjoyed this book. It was so well written. Believable and thoroughly entertaining! I'm looking forward to seeing the movie with Matt Damon. Could be a really great movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment