Monday, March 9, 2015

The Elite

Having three kids has made it difficult to keep this blog up to date. I always feel like I am at least a week or more behind in posting the books I've read.

This one I finished over a week ago.


The Elite
by Kiera Cass

This is book 2 in the Selection series. I enjoyed this one just as much as the first book. It was a quick, fun read. Really just what I need with my busy schedule and house full of kiddos!

I feel like she has done a good job of keeping me guessing about what is really going on and what is going to happen next. I still haven't decided who I think America should end up with. Usually I have a very clear side I am on in these books with love triangles but I keep changing my mind as the story progresses. It's not like Twilight, where I was always team Edward or The Hunger games, where I rooted for Peta the entire time.

I'm excited to read the rest of the series so I can find out how it all turns out.

1 comment:

  1. Finding out that you are Team Edward and Team Peeta makes me like you even more.

    ReplyDelete