Sunday, January 18, 2015

Firefight


FireFight
by Brandon Sanderson

I was so happy to finally get this book to read. Brandon Sanderson is one of my all time favorite fantasy authors. His has such a way with words that his stories always come alive for me.

I am loving this series. A world ruled by evil epics, who use their powers to dominate and terrorize all those around them. It was interesting to learn more about these epics and the events that lead to their creation. I didn't want to put this book down.

I like that the main character is determined to find away to change them back to being good. He knows that there is no way they can possible kill them all and he doesn't believe that they necessarily have to be evil. He just has to figure out a way to get them to change into something good. Someone who can protect the world from the others.

Great book with fascinating characters. If you haven't tried this series yet you should. Only bad thing is that I have to wait until next year for the third book to come out!

No comments:

Post a Comment