Thursday, December 18, 2014

The Death Cure


The Death Cure
by James Dashner

I was really afraid that I was going to be disappointed by the ending of this series but I actually liked how it ended. I was worried because I just couldn't tell where he was going with this story based on the last two books.

I will admit that I kept hoping Thomas would get his memory back so that I could have a little better understanding of who Wicked was and what they were trying to do. That never happened but he did give us a couple glimpses into the past through his dreams. Plus the epilogue really helped me to finally fully understand what was happening the entire time.

Overall I thought this was an interesting read and now I'm excited to watch the Maze Runner movie to see how they compare.

No comments:

Post a Comment