Monday, November 17, 2014

The Only Alien on the Planet

The Only Alien On the Planet
by Kristen D. Randle

This was the book for our September book club. It just arrived at the Library a couple weeks ago. Apparently there is only one copy in all of southern Nevada. I was wondering why it was taking so long, since I had been number one on the hold list. It all made sense when I saw that it had been sent over from a different city.

I was excited to read this book again. It was recommended to me a few years ago by a friend and I really enjoyed reading it then. You can read my review here.

I liked it just as much the second time around. If you haven't read this book yet you should. It's a good one!

1 comment:

  1. This blog of yours always makes me want to read our book club books! I actually read the one for November and started reading a non book club book that I got for free on the kindle app on my phone. I'm only one chapter in, but I like it already and have heard good things about it! If you're looking for a new book to read, try it! It's called Kaybree Versus The Angels by Harrison Paul.

    ReplyDelete