Sunday, August 3, 2014

The Giver - Trailer 2 - The Weinstein Company

I was excited when I heard that this book was being made into a movie. It wasn't that long ago that we read this for our book club.

After watching the trailer, I am unsure what to think. It looks like they have changed the story a lot to make it into the movie. I usually don't mind minor changes, especially if it helps the movie flow better. These don't seem like minor changes to me. Of course it is just a preview, so maybe it will make more sense when I see the movie.



What do you think? Does it look like they changed the story too much or does the preview make you excited to see the movie?

1 comment:

  1. I agree with you! They changed too much. I'm sure I'll see it, but I will have to try to remember that it won't be like the book I love so much. I really thought that they could have stuck with the original story and just added to it. I'm disappointed that they had to go and change so dang much :(

    ReplyDelete