Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Cress


Cress
by Marissa Meyer

I am truly enjoying this series and this book did not disappoint. If you can't tell from this picture this story is based around the Fairy Tale, Rapunzel. I know I said this last time, but I really love how she is able to incorporate these fairly tales into her stories, yet at the same time creating something both unique and engaging.

There was a lot going on in this book and the story moved pretty quickly. Just what I needed at this point in my life! I found myself reading it at any free moment I had. Always a good sign that I'm really enjoying a book.

I liked the new character Cress, and thought that she was a good addition to the story. I still find the world the author has created fascinating and I can't wait to find out how the series ends. Of course the last book isn't out yet so I may have to wait a while!

No comments:

Post a Comment