Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Scarlet


Scarlet
by Marissa Meyer

The second book in The Lunar Chronicles was another fun read. This book is based on the Red Riding Hood Fairy Tale. I loved how she was able to take such a well known Fairy tale and use it to tell a completely new and interesting story.

I do have to say that there were parts where I wanted to yell at Scarlet not to trust Wolf, because I was convinced that the story would end up following the original tale and that Wold would end up being the bad guy. I won't tell you if my instinct was right or wrong. ;)

I thought it was great how she was able to bring in a second fairy tale, while still continuing the story from Cinder. I'm excited to see what she does in the next two books.

I'm really enjoying this Sci Fi series!

No comments:

Post a Comment