Monday, June 9, 2014

Princess Academy; Palace of Stone



I read the first book quite a few years ago and I remembered really liking it, so I decided I wanted to read the sequel. I have to admit that it took a while for this book to catch my attention. I really struggled getting into the story for the first half of the book. Maybe if I had read the Princess Academy more recently, I would have remembered the characters better and been more involved in the story from the beginning?

I did end up enjoying the story and found myself really caring what happened to everyone. I even got a little teary eyed during part of the story. I really liked the plot and thought it  ended well. Overall I thought this was a fun read.

1 comment:

  1. I liked this book, too. I actually started it and then decided to read the first one again after a chapter or so because I couldn't remember much about it. I think it helped make the second one that much more enjoyable, having the first story fresh in my mind. :)

    ReplyDelete