Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Son

Wahoo... I managed to read a book yesterday!


Son
by Lois Lowry

This is the final book in The Giver series and I thought it was a great conclusion. This was my favorite of the three books that follow The Giver. I enjoyed it so much I finished it all in one day. I love a good book that I can't put down.

I think I liked this book so much because it brought all the books together really well. The questions from the first book were answered and I liked learning more about the society that Jonas came from. The story was fascinating and there were some great new characters. Spoiler: I loved reading about Gabe's Mother and what became of her, after Jonas escaped with Gabe.

I love when a series ends so satisfactorily. I would definitely recommend reading all four books.

No comments:

Post a Comment