Saturday, March 15, 2014

Book Blogger Hop: March 14-20th

Wow, Life got a little busy so it has been a few weeks since I did this. Here is hoping I find time to do this fun hop more frequently from here on out!

Book Blogger Hop
 Question: What is the most creative thing you have ever done with a book?

Answer: I can't say I've ever done anything very creative with any of my books. Of course I'm not a very crafty person so I don't do a lot of creating around here. ;)

I have seen a few cute ideas on pinterest but I've never tried any. I think it would be fun to take some old book spines and make a container for a shelf. Might be kind of fun to have a hidden compartment on your bookshelf.

I guess the most creative thing I ever did was make my own book covers for my school books. We were required to cover all our text books in High School. I would use Brown paper bag and decorate them with drawings or stickers or what ever I was into at the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment