Friday, January 17, 2014

Book Blogger Hop

Book Blogger Hop


Question of the Week: Do you blog for a living or for fun?


Answer:

I blog for fun. I started this blog to keep track of the books I read and to share all the great books out there with others who may be looking for something new to read. It is nice to have a place where I can look back on the books I've read. Plus, when a friend ask for a book recommend I have the perfect place to find a whole list of great books.

It has also been a great motivator for me to make time for reading. Sometimes it is easy to find other things to fill my time. Life gets busy! Keeping this blog updated encourages me to keep on reading.

There have been countless times when I thought to myself, "Why do I keep this blog up? Does anyone even read this blog?" But I've realized that it does really matter if anyone else is reading my blog because it inspires me to read more and I have fun blogging!

3 comments:

  1. I agree totally! I started my blog for the same reason. Now it's a fun creative outlet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree totally! I started my blog for the same reasons. Now it's a great creative outlet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your answer and your attitude :-D I've often wondered if anyone actually bothers to read my posts as well. In the end it's not so important because I love blogging so much I would do it regardless of who reads it, that's just a bonus.
    Here's my answer
    http://moniquesmobooks.blogspot.ca/2014/01/book-blogger-hop-22-do-you-blog-for.html

    Have a wonderful weekend

    ReplyDelete