Monday, December 9, 2013

Seizure


Seizure
By Kathy Reichs

I haven't read one of Kathy Reichs' books in a long time but I always enjoy her writing. This is her second young adult book; the sequel to Virals.

It has been quite some time since I read the first book, I don't remember much of the story but that didn't keep me from enjoying this book. She did a good job of bringing me up to speed within the firsts few pages. It also helped that the story was unique enough that even with out any of the history from the first book anyone could follow along and enjoy this story.

I really enjoy mysteries where the characters try to follow clues and solve puzzles and this book was exactly that. In this story they are trying to discover where a legendary pirate treasure is buried. Pirates are always fascinating to me and it was fun to follow along on their search. Once again, a well written and entertaining book. Kathy Reich is definitely one of my favorite Mystery writers.

No comments:

Post a Comment