Thursday, December 19, 2013

Forever


Forever
by Maggie Stiefvater

I finally finished reading the third book in the Wolves of Mercy Falls series. This was by far my favorite book in this series. I would normal say that the first book in a series is always my favorite, but I enjoyed this book much more then the first two.

Not that I didn't like the first two, this one just kept my interested better. I got through this book much faster then the others. I really think that was because the story moved along at a much faster pace. I really wanted to know how it would turn out and if the wolves could be saved.

I was really happy with how she wrapped up their story. It felt like the perfect way to end this series. I love it when a series ends so well. It makes it worth getting through the whole thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment