Monday, December 23, 2013

A Christmas Carol

A Christmas Carol
 by Charles Dickens



The other evening A Christmas Carol, staring Patrick Stewart, was on TV and while I was watching it I realized I had never actually read the book.

I decided it would be the perfect book for me to read right before Christmas. Good thing that you can find most Classic novels for free in the Kindle store.

After reading David Copperfield, I was pleasantly surprised that it was not a very long story. I downloaded it that night and finished it a couple nights later.

The movie followed the book, almost word for word, so it was interesting to read it right after watching the movie. I kept picturing Patrick Stewart saying the lines the entire time I read it.

It is a great story and despite the classic style of writing, not to difficult to get through.

No comments:

Post a Comment