Friday, October 25, 2013

Inheritance


Inheritance
By Christopher Paolini

I finally got around to reading the finally book in this series, that started with Eragon. It took me a long time. I didn't realize how big it was until I picked it up from the Library. It is over 800 pages! I remembered, when I started reading it, that his books are king of slow at times. It took forever for anything to really start happening and even when things started moving quicker, it still took an entire chapter to describe one fight. I'll be honest, I get bored reading about fighting when it takes too long.

That being said, I am still glad I read this book. I would have always wondered how the series ended if I hadn't. I thought he wrapped it up well. Although, I thought it would have been neat to have a glimpse of what the future was like for Eragon and Saphire. Then I remembered how long the book was and changed my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment