Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Cross My Heart and Hope to Spy


Cross My Heart and Hope to Spy
By Ally Carter

I just finished reading book 2 in the Gallagher Girl series. I didn't realize when I borrowed the ebook from the library, that I only had one week to finish it. I  had decided to finish another book first before starting this one and then three days ago I received an email informing me that my book loan on my kindle would end in three days. Good thing this was an easy, fun read.

This story follows the same four girls at the Gallagher Academy, a school for spies. I will admit that at times I found this book silly, but it was still fun and I enjoyed the story. I say silly because, similar to the last book, it is written like she is giving a report, so she is constantly making lists. List about A) pros and cons B) course of action they could take  and C)  just about anything else you could possible think of.

I think this series would be especially fun for the younger teen girl crowd. It is a very clean read and has a good mix of girls using their smarts, dealing with boys, and just being friends.


No comments:

Post a Comment