Sunday, September 22, 2013

The Berenstain Bears

We enjoyed reading the Berenstain Bears books so much the other week we checked out a couple more  at our last trip to the Library. I love how these books always have some kind of message or lesson. My boys like reading them and it teaches them some important life lessons at the same time. Perfect!




No Girls Allowed
by Stan and Jan Berenstain

My boys haven't had issues yet with not wanting to include each other when they play with their friends but this would be a great story if you had siblings struggling with that.


The Berenstain Bears Learn About Strangers
by Stan and Jan Berenstain

I was happy to find this one because we have been talking a lot about safety and strangers with the boys recently. This was the perfect story to illustrate what I was trying to explain.

No comments:

Post a Comment