Thursday, September 12, 2013

Safe Haven



My husband and I watched this movie the other night and I was surprised how much I liked it. Surprised because I've been on kind of a Nicholas Sparks sabbatical after reading Message in a Bottle and hating the ending. After that book I decided I didn't need to read his books anymore if they were all going to be so depressing. But the previews for this movie peaked my interest so I decided to give it a try. I prepared myself for what ever sad part was going to make me cry and I did but that wasn't such a bad thing.  I actually really liked the ending, even if it did make me cry... a lot. I may even give the book a try. This movie reminded me that even though there are sad parts in his books, not all of them end with heartache and some of them are even really sweet. Like this One.

No comments:

Post a Comment