Saturday, September 14, 2013

I'd Tell You I love You, But Then I'd Have to Kill You


I'd Tell You I love You, But Then I'd Have to Kill You
By Ally Carter

I finally got around to reading the first book in the Gallagher Girls series by Ally Carter (the author of the Heist Society novels that I like so much). I knew after reading book 5 in this series that I wanted to go back and start from the beginning.

This was a fun read and it was nice to learn more about the girls that I read about in Out of Sight, Out of Mind. This book focused on them at school, learning to be spies and trying to be normal at the same time. I liked the way it was written and thought it was funny how they treated meeting a boy like a covert mission. I did like the fifth book better, only because there were real covert missions and less sneaking around to meet boys. I guess I'm a little too old to really be into that anymore. ;-)  But overall it was a fun book and I plan to read the next one.

No comments:

Post a Comment