Friday, September 20, 2013

Books for my Boys

We brought home some fun books from the Library this week.


If You Take a Mouse to School
by Laura Numeroff

Ever since my oldest started Kindergarten we have had school on the brain. Each week we try to find a school story to bring home. This is a fun one we found in the If you give a Mouse a Cookie genre.



Clever Chameleon
By Ali Lodge

This fun book is perfect for younger kids you like to find things in books. In this book the animals are playing hide and seek. My kids loved looking for the Chameleon on each page.


 
There was an Old Monkey Who Swallowed a Frog
by Jennifer Ward

I always find these types of stories kind of strange but the boys thought it was hilarious. Imagine There was an Old Lady who swallowed a fly, but with Jungle animals.



The Three Little Pigs and the Somewhat Bad Wolf
by Mark Teague

I loved the pictures in this book and his unique take on the original story. Maybe the wolf isn't such a bad guy after all! This was definitely a fun one to read to my boys.


Madeline
by Ludwig Bemelmans

Just like his other book, I love the pictures in this book and even the boys like to read this story. Although I like Madeline's Rescue better.

No comments:

Post a Comment