Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Fun Library finds

We found a couple really great books at the library this week and surprisingly my oldest picked them out all on his own!



The Bear's Vacation
by Stan and Jan Berenstain

I forgot how much I love this books until my son brought this one home from the library. What a fun read! My kids thought it was hysterical and I agree it is a funny story. My son likes to flip through the book and look at all the comical pictures. I loved how it was humorous but also taught some really good rules for vacationing at the beach. Hopefully my kids learned a little something, in between all the laughter! Oh, and it made me miss California a little...
I think we will have to check out some more Berenstain Bear's stories soon.



A Birthday for Bear
By Bonny Becker

This was another one that my kids though was really funny. This is a cute story about a bear who hates birthdays, especially his own and the mouse who tries to throw him a party. My boys thought it was funny how the mouse kept coming in different disguises with things for bears party. This is an early reader chapter book so it has a few very short chapters and was fun to read. The Pictures are great too.

No comments:

Post a Comment