Thursday, July 25, 2013

The Rescue


Guardians of Ga'hoole, Book 3 : The Rescue
by Kathryn Lasky

I completed book 3 in this series. This book was even faster to read but it also didn't feel like as much happened and didn't keep my interest as well. At one point I felt kind of lost. Not that I didn't understand what was happening. I just felt like one moment they were searching for the truth and the next they had figured it out, with out a good explanation of how they figured it out.

Spoiler: They found the evil birds base abandoned and bags of flecks missing and from that they figured out just what they were up to. I was confused why the missing bags gave away their evil plot when they could have easily just taken them with them when they found a new base. I don't know it's a kids book so I probably should read in it to much...

Anyway, it was interesting and I liked learning about some of the older owls and snakes' pasts. I'm sure I'll read the next one but hopefully it gets more interesting again.

No comments:

Post a Comment