Monday, July 15, 2013

The Capture


Guardians of Ga'Hoole Book 1: The Capture
By Kathryn Lasky

I started this book the other day. I am attempting to Potty train my youngest and needed something to do while we were "stuck" at home. It took me a few hours to finish this book... if only my son was potty trained that quickly!

At first I wasn't sure if I was going to like this book. It took me a couple chapters to really get interested in it but eventually I did. I think I especially liked reading about the different owls because I have worked with so many of the different types that they talk about in the book. That made it really easy for me to picture them and imagine what they were like.

This was an interesting story and unique concept. I am definitely interested in how the series turns out... it looks like there are a lot of books in this series.


No comments:

Post a Comment