Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Perfect Scoundrels


Perfect Scoundrels (A Heist Society Novel)
by Ally Carter

 I really love this series of books. They are so fun to read and I enjoy trying to figure out how they are going to complete their heist.

This book was just as good as the last two I read. This continues the adventures of Kat in the world of thievery. I like that the job is never quite what it seems. I spend the entire time trying to figure out what they did or didn't mean to happen. I even figured out parts of the con ahead of time which made me feel smart.  Of course it wasnt until the very end but I still it was before the full truth came out. that counts right? ;).

This is such a fun read and a really great choice for a clean and entertaining read for teenagers. I highly recommend this series.

Here are the links for the first two books, in case you are interested in starting from the very beginning:

  

And here are my reviews of these two books-  Heist Society,  Uncommon Criminals


Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment