Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Wellness Check

I love my children's doctor. She is great and every time they go she lets them pick out a book to take home.

Last week they had their annual wellness check ups and these are the books they choose to bring home.



If You Give A Mouse A Cookie
By Laura Joffe Numeroff

Surprisingly we didn't own this book yet. This is a classic and it was as fun to read as I remember. My kids thought it was pretty fun too. I like all the other books in this series but this one is definitely my favorite.



David Gets in Trouble
By David Shannon

My five year old (Wow, I can't believe I have a five year old now!) picked this one out. It doesn't have a lot of words but the pictures are hilarious. My kids really like these books and this one is one of my favorites in this series. This is a perfect book for kids who need fewer words and more pictures.



No comments:

Post a Comment