Saturday, April 20, 2013

Kids' Corner

I found a couple classic kids' books at garage sales recently. I love it when I find books I remember really liking from my childhood.



Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs
by Judi Barrett

This fun book is about a town where their food comes from the weather. My boys seemed to like this book as much as I did as a kid. I'm always glad when they like the same books I did.


Make Way for Ducklings
I was an animal lover as a child (still am) so it should come as no surprise that I loved this story about a family of ducks. It is really cute. If you haven't read it to your kids before you should!


Madeline's Rescue
by Ludwig Behelmans

I loved Madeline and this book. This one has a dog in it so of course I really liked it. I loved the setting and the pictures. It is a fun story about the small Madeline and her adventures.

What classic children's books do you remember liking as a kid?

No comments:

Post a Comment