Wednesday, April 10, 2013

A Conspiracy of Kings


A Conspiracy of Kings
by Megan Whalen Turner

This is the last book in the King's Thief series that I have been reading. I was excited to read this book because it tells what happened to Sophos, Gen's traveling companion and friend from the from the first book. In the second or third book they mention that he is missing or dead so I really wanted to know what became of him. I really liked him in the first book so I was excited to find where he had truly disappeared to.

Even though there isn't has much of Gen in this book I still really enjoyed reading it. Much of it is written as though Sophos is writing a letter to someone. It took me awhile to figure out who he was writing to but I loved the idea once I figured it out.

This was a really fun series and I would highly recommend all four books. I never got bored and she always managed to surprise me in some way. If you are looking for a quick and fun read or if you like fantasy these would be a great choice!

No comments:

Post a Comment