Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Finale


Finale
By Becca Fitzpatrick

I have been wanting to read this book since it came out in October. It is the final book to the Hush Hush,  Crescendo and Silence series. This continues the story of Nora and the Fallen Angel Patch. The Nephilim (immortals, who are the offspring of humans and fallen angels) and the Fallen Angels are on the brink of war and Nora finds herself the leader of Nephilim. This responsibility is made even more difficult because her boyfriend is a fallen Angel.

I have really enjoyed this series and love any chance to read more about Patch. He is one of my favorite fictional characters! If they ever turn this into a movie, I will definitely have high expectations for who ever plays him.

This book is one of my favorites in this series. I still like the first book the most, but this one is a very close second.

I couldn't put this books down. This is just what I needed, a fun, easy and entertaining read. This is why I read so many young adult books. They are such quick reads, yet they keep my attention completely. I become so wrapped up in the story and the characters that I often don't want to stop reading. A the same time it is easy to put it down and start up again later, perfect for my busy schedule with two young boys at home.

I thought she did a great job of wrapping up the story and creating a great ending to this series. She was even able to surprise me with a few of the twist, not always an easy thing to do. I loved the way it ended.


No comments:

Post a Comment