Thursday, September 20, 2012

Heist Society

                                                                    
Heist Society
by Ally Carter

This was such a fun read. I liked it so much I immediately requested the second book at the library!

This story follows a teenage girl, named Katarina, who is from a family of professional thiefs. She had walked away from the family business, but in order to save her father she must complete one more job.

After reading the first couple pages, I knew I was going to like Katarina immediately.

It was kind of like The Italian Job or Ocean's Eleven but with a teenage crew. I loved all the different characters. From the love interest to the beautiful rival to the mischievous brothers, to the computer geek, to the new kid; they were the perfect crew. 
The story moved well. I love fun, quick reads, like this book. I thought it is fun trying to figure out how they are going to pull off their job.

I hope the second book is as much fun as this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment