Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Everfound

Everfound
by Neal Shusterman

I am so glad that I finally got to finish reading this series. This book was really good and I couldn't put it down. I think I read it in 2 days which for me is quite an accomplishment since it can be hard to find time to read when I have two young boys to take care of.

I loved how the story ended. It was the perfect ending. Seriously, it was like having all the piece to a puzzle come together to reveal a beautiful picture. Yup. I loved it that much.

I really enjoyed reading what happened to each of the characters that I had grown to love (or hate).

This was a great series. If you haven't read it yet, you need to!

Neal Shusterman has such a unique way of creating stories that are not only fun and interesting but also have layers. His stories are thought provoking and I love that about them.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad that you were finally able to read it. And that you liked it! I thought it was a fabulous series, and I really loved how everything was tied up in the end--we learned exactly what happened to everyone, which hardly ever happens in book series! I'll have to give some of his other books a try.

    ReplyDelete