Friday, May 4, 2012

Animals are Fun

This week at the Library I tried picking out some animal books because my 2 year old is really into making animal sounds right now.

Here are some fun ones we found.


 Whose Chick Are You?
by Nancy Tafuri

Cute pictures and my boys liked the different types of birds that come to see the egg. My two year old is obsessed with Ducks right now so this book was perfect for him. (yes, I know that is actually a swan)


 I Got Two Dogs
by John Lithgow

This story comes with a music CD. We haven't listened to it yet but my boys like the story a lot so I'm sure they would love it set to music. I guess I should play it for them sometime soon. What's not to love with a story about 2 dogs!?

 Who Wakes Rooster?
by Clare Hodgson Meeker

Cute pictures and a fun story about a sleepy farm.
Lots of different animals to find which was just the kind of book I was looking for.

And out favorite new book:

Duck! Rabbit!
by Amy Krouse Rosenthal and Tom Lichtenheld

We think this book is really funny. My 4 year old keeps asking for the funny book. It makes him giggle  that the two people are arguing over what type of animal it is. So what animal is it a duck or a rabbit?

No comments:

Post a Comment