Thursday, April 12, 2012

Stillwatch

Stillwatch
by Mary Higgins Clark

I'll admit I don't often read mysteries like this. My friend gave me this book along with a couple over crime drama type novels, so I figured I should give it a try.

I thought that this was a good read. It immediately caught my interest and I wanted to find out the truth behind her parent's deaths. I love trying to figure out the Truth when you know that there is some hidden secret waiting to be discovered.

I liked this book because it didn't take forever for the story to get going and it kept my interest the entire way through. There were characters I really liked and others I just didn't trust. Perfect for a good mystery!

I can see why Mary Higgins Clark is such popular writer. 

1 comment:

  1. Love this book. I'm sure. Don't remember it, but I know I've read it and own it, and Mary Higgins Clark has been one of my favorite authors for as long as I can remember. I have almost a whole shelf of her books on my bookshelf. Let me know if you need any!

    ReplyDelete