Monday, March 26, 2012

Silence

Silence
by Becca Fitzpatrick

This book continues the struggle between Fallen Angels and Nephilim that Nora has found herself caught in.

I enjoyed book number three in the Hush, Hush Saga much more then the last book. It did not take me long to finish it. 

Here are a few reasons why I liked this book better.
Nora was much less annoying in this book. Although I thought she was crazy to do the things she did sometimes at least I didn't think she was acting irrationally this time around.
The story was much more interesting and there was plenty of action to keep my attention. 
There was more of the Patch I remembered and liked so much from book 1.

For some reason I was under the impression that this was the last book in the series. Not sure why I thought it was a trilogy. Maybe I have Hunger Games on the mind? I sure was surprised when it ended and it was clear that there must be another book to complete the story. Unfortunately, that book is not out yet so now I have to wait to find out how it ends.

1 comment:

  1. What! How did I not know that this book was out! I guess I'm going to have to re-read the first to then get this from the library. Can't wait! Thanks for writing about this and letting me know.

    ReplyDelete