Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Downton Abbey


I know I am way behind everyone else, but I just recently discovered the show Downton Abbey and I am loving it. Actually I'm a little obsessed with it right now. I watch the first season in two days. It is only 7 episodes so that's not too bad, right?

I love the setting, the costumes and most importantly the story. There are so many good characters and I love seeing both sides of the manor, the Crawley family and their servants. They are the type of characters you become attached to and find yourself hoping that their hopes and aspirations come true. And of course there are the characters you love to hate. Really you need both types for a good story, don't you think?

Now I just need to find season 2, so I can watch it.

 Of course, I haven't gotten many books read recently. I promise I'll get back to reading so I can post something book related soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment