Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Crescendo

Crescendo
by Becca Fitzpatrick

This is the sequel to Hush, Hush that I read a while back and really enjoyed. 

Have you ever read a book where you become attached to a particular character? I really loved the character, Patch, in the last book so I was really excited to be reading more about him. 

I wish the story had focused more on him. There wasn't nearly enough of him in this book. I really think that his character added so much to the story of Hush, Hush and that was missing in this book for me. Although, the parts he was in made me remember why I was so drawn to his character in the first place. 

Not that I didn't like this book because I did enjoy reading it, but I definitely did not like it as much as the first. I found myself becoming annoyed with Nora's character through out the book. She was just so irrational and reckless. One minute she would be mopping about how she had to break up with Patch for his own good and the next minute she was making out with another guy to make him jealous. 

Luckily, by the end the story really picked up and helped remind me why I enjoyed the last book so much.  The ending was a real cliff hanger. Now I have to read the next book so I can find out what happens to them! 

I hope that Patch plays a bigger role in the next book.

No comments:

Post a Comment