Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Witches

I have always loved supernatural tales for as far back as I can remember. 

One of my favorite collection of books when I was younger was the Series of books by Ruth Chew about Witches.  

The first one I remember reading was Do-it-yourself Magic. I loved it and quickly read any of her other books I could get my hands on. 

The stories always involved children discovering magical items or that their neighbor was a Witch. I loved going on their adventures in magic with them. 

They are no longer in print but I found pictures of some of my favorites. I wonder if I have any of these books in my attic? I may have to dig out my box of childhood books and take a look!

Stories involving magic and witches are still some of my favorites and these books started that. 

Anyone else remember reading these as a child?









No comments:

Post a Comment