Sunday, February 12, 2012

Dinosaurs!

My kids love Dinosaur books. Actually, I really like them too!
Here are some of our favorites:
The Super Hungry Dinosaur
by Martin Waddell

I love the pictures in this book and my boys think the story is hilarious. It is funny plus they love all the growling I have to do while I'm reading it. Grrrrrr!

 How Do Dinosaurs Say Good Night?
By Jane Yolen and Mark Teague

There are a whole series of How Do Dinosaurs books and if they are as cute as this one, I'm sure I will like them all. I am also hoping my children learn something from this book.


 Saturday Night at the Dinosaur Stomp
by Carol Diggory Shields

I think my kids like this book more then I do but it is a fun little story about a Dino dance party.


When Dinosaurs Came With Everything
by Elise Broach

What little boy wouldn't want a pet dinosaur? I thought this was funny and creative story.


What are your favorite Dinosaur Stories for Children?

1 comment:

  1. We love dinosaurs around here! We love the "How do dinosaurs..." books the most. We've also liked "Bones, bones, dinosaur bones" by Byron Barton, "Ten Terrible Dinosaurs" and "Dinos in the snow" and "Dinosaur Roar!" by Paul Stickland. Good luck--there aren't nearly enough good dinosaur books out there!

    ReplyDelete