Tuesday, January 3, 2012

The Titan's Curse

Percy Jackson and the Olympians, Book 3: The Titan's Curse
by Rick Riordan

I enjoyed this book just as much as the last one. There were new characters, new dangers and lots of new adventures. I really love that these stories are filled with ancient greek mythology. 

It makes me want to learn more and read more about the Heroes and Monsters of greek mythology. Because I'll be honest, I don't remember a lot of what I learned in school. Plus, I think that we really only talked about a very small number of them. As I'm reading, I sometimes wish I knew the stories better but that doesn't stop me from enjoying the book.

I think Percy is a great character and I love reading about his quests. There are a couple things that happen along the way in this book that I am sure will become important for the next book. I can not wait to read it!

1 comment:

  1. I really love this series. I got the whole set for Christmas and have plans to read it again sometime this year.

    ReplyDelete