Wednesday, January 4, 2012

The Spiderwick Chronicles

The Spiderwick Chronicles
by Tony DiTerlizzi and Holly Black

This collection of five stories is an entertaining tale that follows the happenings of three siblings after they move into their great Aunt Lucinda's old home. They soon discover that they are not alone in the house and their lives are changed forever.

I throughly enjoyed these five books. They are very quick, fun reads. Each book contains seven short chapters and all have great illustrations to go along with the story. I loved following along as the children discovered the secrets of the house and meet different magical creatures. I think I may have discovered a new set of books to look forward to reading to my children when they are a little bit older.

1 comment:

  1. I love this little story! The movie they made a few years ago was pretty good, too.

    ReplyDelete