Thursday, December 8, 2011

Booking Through Thursday- Mystery or Love Story

This weeks BTT Question:

All things being equal, which would you prefer–a mystery? Or a love story?

I like a good love story but I really love books that are filled with suspense and mystery. I definitely prefer stories that make me think and keep me guessing what will happen next.

Plus some of the best Mysteries involve a love story. Jane Eyre comes to mind.  A mysterious woman wondering the halls, secrets keep from the outside world and one of the best love stories out there!


2 comments:

  1. I would generally prefer a mystery, though if truth be told, I don't have a ton of experience with either. I did used to like Trixie Beldon quite a bit. She was like Nancy Drew, but somehow cooler. She was also a lot older. My mom used to get the books as a kid. Still, if you can find them, they're a pretty good read.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll have to check those out. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete