Thursday, November 10, 2011

Booking Through Thursday- E-Volution

BTT Question:


E-readers like the Kindle and iPad are sweeping the nation … do you have one? Do you like it? Do you find it changes your reading/buying habits? If you don’t have one, do you plan to?

I have a Kindle and I love it.
It is great for traveling with because it is much lighter then carrying books around.

I used to get all my books from the Library. I don't like spending money on something I'm not sure I'm going to like. There were times I would buy a book if I knew I would like it or when my sister suggested a book. (We are twins and basically love all the same books.)

Now that I have a Kindle, I find that I am buying more books. They are so reasonably priced and I like having a book on my kindle. I want to be prepared for those moments when I want something new to read.

I still go to the library to find books but If I don't have time or can't find the book I am looking for I can always use my Kindle instead. Plus, now you can get E-books through the Library. I will have to try that soon!

1 comment:

  1. I haven't jumped in on the e-reader wagon yet.... I just can't get myself to get one. I love holding a book but you're right about it being a lot lighter and so convenient. I really need to look into it more. :) Thanks for the good advice.

    ReplyDelete